Sponsored Links

Monday, January 22, 2024

This Day In History: Kobe Bryant Scores 81

Exactly 18 years ago today on January 22, 2006, Kobe Bryant would pull off one of the most amazing feats that any fan of basketball has ever seen. He would score an incredible 81 points. That game would always be a special moment to me. I still will always remember that game and the moments surrounding me. My grandpa was over visiting my family and I, and he was disappointed that the Lakers were losing. He fell asleep, and missed all of the action of the comeback and Kobe's record breaking game. He didn't wake up despite all of our cheering and yelling. He woke up after the game and was surprised about everything when we told him what happened. What an amazing comeback and performance this was by Kobe!



No comments: